The AXP token is being replaced by a new and improved AXPR token contract
The AXP token is being replaced by a new and improved AXPR token contract. This contract swap requires that we credit all AXP token holders with the equivalent amount of AXPR tokens. After crediting the new tokens, AXP will no longer be used or supported by exchanges. All wallets that are holding AXP tokens on July 22nd will be credited with an equivalent amount of AXPR. For example, if you have 1,000 AXP, you will receive 1,000 AXPR.
What do I have to do?
- Decentralized exchange users (most specifically Ether Delta/Fork Delta): Withdraw AXP before July 22nd.
- Everyone else: You don’t need to do anything, new tokens will be issued to your wallet.
- Check your specific situation here: bit.ly/receiveAXPR
If you are storing your tokens in a decentralized exchange (see footnote)* you must withdraw your tokens before July 22nd or you will not receive AXPR. All other wallets that include AXP at the time of the snapshot, including centralized exchange wallets, will be credited with AXPR tokens. If your tokens are stored on a hardware wallet, MyEtherWallet, etc. you do not need to do anything, you will receive AXPR.
NOTE: We will never ask for your private key, do not ever give your private key to anyone. This is an automatic process, you do not need to give us any information.
Why are you making these changes?
- Increased decimals: This is the most important part of the token contract swap. We’re increasing decimals from 8 to 18, allowing much prolonged life for the AXPR token once the burn begins taking effect.
- Efficiency: Removing unnecessary and outdated code functions streamlines the contract.
- Compatibility: The ERC20 AXPR contract allow us greater compatibility with some smart contracts that we would like to utilize in the near future.
- Decentralized exchanges include EtherDelta/ForkDelta,Radar Relay, Radex, TokenJar, and Nebula. IDEX is a decentralized exchange, but does not fit into the same category in the distribution of AXPR. See bit.ly/receiveAXPR
The new AXPR token has 18 decimals, the ticker is AXPR and the contract address is 0xC39E626A04C5971D770e319760D7926502975e47.