We recently managed to list on Binance’s new decentralized exchange, operated on their brand new blockchain: Binance Chain. Due to this being a brand new blockchain, obviously separate from Ethereum where the original AXPR token is held, we had to create a way to move between the two blockchains.
Thankfully, as we were looking for solutions, we encountered Fantom’s open source “bridge” solution. The way it works is simple: you deposit one type of AXPR, and you get the equivalent amount on the other chain. Say if you deposit 5 AXPR from Ethereum (ERC20), then you’ll get 5 AXPR from Binance Chain (BEP2) into the wallet of your choosing. It works the same way for swapping back to ERC20 from BEP2.
This all effectively means that if you want to trade on Binance DEX, then you’ll have to convert ERC20 AXPR into BEP2 AXPR first. Now how do you do that?
It’s simple, just follow the instructions listed below.
Also, in an effort to incentivize trading and use of this new DEX, we’re offering a 1% swap bonus to all users swapping their Ethereum AXPR over to Binance Chain. This means that if you swap 100,000 AXPR over, you’ll get 101,000 AXPR on the DEX. You can only benefit from this offer one time.
During this same time, the first 10 traders who convert at least 100,000 ERC20 AXPR to BEP2 AXPR will get an ‘Easter egg’ incentive. To unlock the easter egg, post “I just converted 100K AXPR to BEP2 for Binance DEX trading” with your etherscan transaction link in the aXpire Official Telegram channel here (subject to verification). aXpire admins will take it from there.
The swap bonus will become active on July 23rd 2019 at 15.00 CEST, and will expire on the 24th of July 2019 at 18.00 CEST. Swapping back to ERC20 will only become possible after the bonus ends to prevent abuse.
How to swap AXPR from Ethereum to Binance Chain:
- Visit binance.org and follow the steps to create your own Binance Chain wallet, noting down your mnemonic phrase in a secure location. We recommend you get the Trust Wallet, more information on that can be found here.
- Visit bridge.axpr.io.
- Select “aXpire (AXPR)” as the Binance Chain token.
- Input the public address for your Binance Chain wallet, it should look something like this: bnb1qrtasr2efivpn8xwu26gukzj7a2xzzcay11m8u.
- Select the “Next” button.
- Send your AXPR-ERC20 to the ERC20 address listed on the screen. Consider that network congestion may require you to wait a minute or so.
- After your Ethereum transaction has completed and you click “Next,” you will see a popup, “Check Binance Chain Wallet”
- Visit your Binance Chain wallet, e.g. Trust Wallet, and you will see your BEP2 AXPR which can be traded on the Binance DEX here.
- Enjoy DEX trading!
If you want some extra assistance going through the steps, please feel free to watch our YouTube walkthrough of the entire process below.
And now, after just these simple steps, you’ve got BEP2 AXPR that can be traded on Binance DEX. Happy trading!